Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lets Get Shearious!

Hello my Loves,

On this lovely Saturday afternoon, I wanted to share with y'all about my amazing hair transformation I got done by a good friend and an amazing hair dresser, JACOB KHAN ((AKA THE HAIRGOD))!!!

The salon I went to is Shearious Salon here in Atlanta, GA, in between Brookhaven and Dunwoody. It's a smaller, upscale salon, with about 5 chairs and the staff there is incredible. Since the moment I stepped in the door, I was greeted with the best hospitality and was made to feel like I was already a part of their cute little family. 

Jacob, the color genious, and I, have known each other since we were 13 and never did I ever think that he would be a hair stylist, but OMGSH, it was his freaking calling! He's a true artist with his coloring and cutting on anyone's hair, I mean seriously, go check out his Instagram |@JACOBKHAN|. He literally took a look at my hair and face and already knew what cut and hair colors would look good on me and he got to work. 

After cutting my hair, Jacob used Goldwell Color 7ngb + 6nbk, 20 volume developer for the base color. He then hand painted lightener through my ends toned with 8nbp for 10 minutes. I sat under the dryer for about 30ish minutes and then it was off to the sink to get the hair dye washed out of my hair and to put two toners in. The shampoo he used smelled AMAZING btw! It was a gentle shampoo, made by Arojjo Products, which was perfect for my hair because I have very fine hair and obviously, we just colored it, so it wasn't too harsh. 

Jacob then led me back to the chair and had me turned around while he blew my hair dry so I couldn't see. My anticipation was seriously going crazy at this point because I was sooooo anxious to see what my hair looked like! 

FINALLLLLLYYYY, after using more Arrojo Products and curling my hair, he spun me around and I was in awe!! I have never been so happy with my hair color and cut than I was yesterday! I will never go to another salon or stylist ever again! My whole experience was like a fairy tale lol. But seriously, it was awesome. 




If any if you are in the Atlanta area, you have got to go to this salon! Tell them Kristina Vancea sent you and I promise, you will not be disappointed. I will link their website, Instagram and phone number down below. 

http://shearious.com
Instagram: SHEARIOUSSALONATL

Y'all have a great weekend!  I know I will rocking these precious new locks 😉 


XOXO. 

Kristina Vancea 💋




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin